Customer feedback & Ideas for IRIS

Suggest & prioritise ideas for our customer-driven roadmap

Non resident Corporation tax return requirement

With effect from 6 April 2020 there were significant changes happened for non-resident landlords (NRLs) on UK property taxation. I have got a few Non resident companies where in the past we were completing the paper return Non resident tax return (SA700) and then were posted them to HMRC. Due to above changes Non resident companies would now be treated the same way as the UK companies where the accounts need to be done and attach them to CT600 as iXBRL.

Is Taxfiler compatible to prepare such accounts and tax returns and because of the offshore company number would it be easily submitable to HMRC?

  • Alam Khan
  • Mar 15 2021
  • Attach files
  • kristina colling commented
    30 Apr, 2021 01:34pm

    Could Taxfiler update the requirement to have a Companies House registration number, as non resident companies financial statements are not submitted to Companies House.

    I too am required to file a number of returns which were in the NRL regime